You may reserve your stay with us using the link below, or by calling us at 361-416-1777.
Using a third-party site like Booking.com, Hotel.com, Priceline.com ... does lock your reservation and cancellation/changes policy into guidelines of those sites. Upon THOSE sites attempting to request cancellation or changes on your behalf, Amelia's Landing Hotel does revert to the Cancellation Policy of our property- Nightly Guests: 72-hrs notice, Special Event Dates: 7 DAYs Notice, Group Reservations:7 DAYs Notice, Weekly Stays: 7 DAYs Notice, Monthly Stay: 30 DAYs Notice.
Please note the following disclaimers:
1. We are 100% non-smoking. You may smoke on the balconies, but not in any room, or at poolside.
2. Pets. Not all of our rooms are pet-friendly, and pets are $30 each per night. If you have a pet, and book online please call us to update the reservation to a pet friendly room. If your pet is a registered/licensed service animalplease email us a copy of such designation at email@example.com or if your pet has their service I.D. card, please present upon check in for your pet's complimentary stay!
3. Debit cards. We do not recommend using a debit card to reserve a room. . Although they work just fine from our end, when we preauthorize the amount of your stay on a debit card it will "freeze" those funds in your checking account, and you will not have access to them for a period that is specified by your bank. For this reason, we recommend using a credit card to make your reservation.
4. Aviation themed rooms. If you book on-line, you will be assigned the next available room of the size you have specified. If you desire a specific aviation theme room, please call or email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Discounts. We offer Military, AAA, AARP, EAA, AOPA, and Pilots of America discounts. These are only available calling direct to book by telephone at 361-416-1777.
Press the button to continue to our on-line reservation module!